Everyone should have a special place. Their own little piece of heaven. An escape. This is mine.

"Give me a memory worth dying for...give me tonight."



martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Hotties with a body the world should know by heart...Part 2


Well, hello there. I know I have been lost but I do have to show up to work and get this--actually get some WORK done. Sometimes life is so effing unfair-sighs- and interferes with my dreams. So...where were we? Oh yes, I was discussing Kit Harington sexiness. I want to let something clear, he may be number ten on the list but it is not based on him being less sexy than the res...no, I put him there because he is well known by his role (Jon Snow) in Game of thrones. That being said, let's get down to business. Drums please....
Bill Skarsgard
“Pain was as much a part of this life as the summer and the winter and the rain, and there was no greater asshole than the one who believed you can cure it.” Quote from Hemlock Grove 
  So Netflix released an American Horror Thriller titled Hemlock Grove and one of the leading actors is none other than Bill Skarsgard (Roman Godfrey)...brother of Alex Skarsgard- imagine the christmas cards, ladies and boys who likes boys! The swedish twenty-two year old has plenty of acting experience to back him up....and a free spot for a girlfriend. Oh and did I mention he modeled for H&M   or that he has this great lips? 'Cause he does...Trust me...I am a fan.
             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario